Join the Nexus team as a Class Teacher (Music and Performing Arts Lead)
- To establish, develop and implement policy and schemes of work for their subject\ class in accordance with the National Curriculum and other appropriate curriculum documents, in line with school policy and recent inspection and research evidence.
- Demonstrate a thorough and up to date knowledge of appropriate curriculum developments, relevant to their work.
- To deliver all subjects as required but have an expertise/ experience in music and performing arts.
- To plan, prepare, deliver and review lessons and other activities with the aim of ensuring the effective learning of all students.
- To contribute to whole school curriculum development.
- Employ varied methods of teaching and learning, appropriate to the abilities of the pupils.
- To take part [as may be required], in the review, development and management of activities relating to curriculum, organization and pastoral functions of the school.
- To co-ordinate or manage the work of other staff.
- To attend assemblies, register the attendance of pupils and supervise pupils, whether these duties are to be performed, before during or after school sessions.
- Have a strong understanding of the preparation for adulthood framework.
Additional FilesJob Advert... Job Description... Person Specs... Application Form...
Teachers Main Pay Scale + SEN Allowance